Wang Jinyan, female, associate professor, master tutor, graduated from College of Atmospheric Sciences of Lanzhou University in 2006 with a doctorate degree, and she went to the University of Washington as a visiting scholar in 2014-2015. After the graduation in 2006, she worked as a teacher in the College of Atmospheric Sciences of Lanzhou University. She is currently the director of the Meteorological Observatory of Lanzhou University, and she was appointed as a member of the Chinese Meteorological Society Medical Meteorological Society. She is mainly engaged in research on severe weather and its forecast and human health. She has participated in and presided over 10 projects of the National Science and Technology Support Program, National Natural Science Foundation of China, and provincial and ministerial scientific research projects. She has published more than 20 academic papers, 1 invention patent, and participated in the publication of 1 book. She has been given the first prize of Gansu Provincial Natural Science Award, the second prize of Gansu Provincial Science and Technology Progress Award, the Gansu Provincial Department of Education Award, the first prize of Lanzhou University Teaching Achievement Award, and the title of he "Excellent Class Teacher" of Lanzhou University and the Excellent Communist Party Member of Lanzhou University.
1.Wang Shigong，Wang Jinyan and Zhou Zijiang et al. Regiona1 characteristics of three kinds of dust storm events in China. Atmospheric environment, 2005, 39(3), 509-520. (SCI)
2.Song zhengxin, Wang jinyan, Wang shigong, Quantitative Classification of Northeast Asian Dust Events and its Application，J. G. R. 2007，112. (SCI)
3.Jinyan Wang, Shigong Wang, Yi Yang, Application of four schemes for sand and dust emissions in China, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2013, 295-298:1654-1658.
4.Jinyan Wang, Linbo Wei, Zongsuo Zhao, The influence of soil moisture content on the numerical simulation of dust storms, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014, 522-524(3):235-238.
5.Jinyan Wang, Zongsuo Zhao, Jiyuan Dong, The relationship between Pacific SST and dust storms in Northern China in spring, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 522-524(3):48-51.
6.Li DeShuai; Wang ShiGong; Wang JinYan; Zhang YingHua; Construction of a new index and its application to forecasting heavy rainfall. Chinese Journal of Geophysics, 2016, 59(6), 1957-1970. (SCI)
7. Wang Shigong, Wang Jinyan, Zhou Zijiang, etc. Regional Characteristics of Sand and Dust Weather in China, Acta Geographica Sinica, 2003, 58(2): 193-200.
8. Wang Jinyan, Wang Shigong, etc. The relationship between Spring Dust Storms and Climate Factors in Northern China, China Desert, 2007, 27(2): 296-300
9. Li Deshuai, Wang Shigong, Wang Jinyan, Zhang Yinghua, Ye Peilong; Shang Kezheng, A New Comprehensive Physical Index Construction and Its Application in Heavy Precipitation Forecast, Chinese Journal of Geophysics, 2016, 06, 1957-970.
10. Liu Shengyuan, Wang Jinyan, Wang Shigong, Shang Kezheng, Ni Jiangbo, Variation Characteristics of the East Asian Subtropical Westerly Jet in Spring and Its Relationship with Sand and Dust Weather in China, China Desert, 2014, 02, 431-437.
11. Li Deshuai, Wang Jinyan, Wang Shigong, Li Zhenchao, Shang Kezheng, Shi Jinsen, Variation Characteristics of Surface Albedo of Semi-arid Grassland in Longzhong Loess Plateau, Plateau Meteorology, 2014(01): 89-96.
12. Li Deshuai, Wang Jinyan, Wang Shigong, Li Zhenchao, Shang Kezheng, Bi Jianrong, Characteristics and Mechanism Analysis of Soil Moisture Change in the Loess Plateau in Central Gansu, China Desert, 2014(01): 140-147.
13. Tian Yu, Wang Jinyan, Zhong Cuiping. The effect of Atmospheric Environmental Factors on Allergic Rhinitis and Chronic Rhinitis in Lanzhou. Journal of Lanzhou University (Self Science Edition), 2016,52(6): 789-795
14. Tian Yu, Wang Jinyan, Li Xu. The Impact of the Atmospheric Environment in Lanzhou on Human Respiratory Diseases. Journal of Lanzhou University (Self Science Edition), 2017, 52(3): 415-420
15. Liu Xiaoran, Wang Jinyan, Displacement and Superposition of Dust Weather on Air Pollutants in Lanzhou. China Environmental Science, 2018,38(5):1646-1652