Tian Hongying, female, Han nationality, born in 1986, from Linze, Gansu, doctor in science, associate professor at the College of Atmospheric Sciences, Lanzhou University. In 2008, she received a bachelor's degree in atmospheric science from the College of Atmospheric Sciences, Lanzhou University, and a PhD degree in atmospheric physics and atmospheric environment from the College of Atmospheric Sciences, Lanzhou University in 2013. She mainly teaches Atmospheric Physics and Fortran Language and Application.
Stratosphere-troposphere interaction; stratosphere-troposphere material exchange; deep convection; Asian summer monsoon.
1. General Projects of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 'The Changes in Stratospheric Ozone, Water Vapor and Aerosols on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau and Their Climate Effects' (41875046), 2019/01-2022/12, as the leader.
2. Sub-project of the National Key R&D Program 'Study on the Mechanism of Quasi-Two-Year Oscillation of the Stratosphere and Its Impact on the Interannual Climate Variability of East Asia' (2018YFC1506003), 2019/01-2021/12, as the core member.
3. The Sub-project of Special project of the Strategic Leading Science and Technology Program of CAS (Class A) 'Research on the Stratospheric-Tropospheric Exchange Observation of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau' (XDA17010100), 2018/01-2022/12, as the core member.
4. The Key Project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China 'The Characteristics of Stratospheric Tropospheric Coupling and Its Role in Tropospheric Weather and Climate Change' (41630421), 2017/01-2021/12, as the core member.
5. General Project of The National Natural Science Foundation of China, 'Stratospheric Chemistry-Radiation-Dynamic Feedback in East Asia and Its Impact on the Weather and Climate in East Asia' (41575038), 2016/01-2019/12, as the core member.
6. Youth Program of The National Natural Science Foundation of China “The Impact of Penetrating Deep Convection Over the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau on Stratospheric-tropospheric Material Exchange” (41405041), 2015/01-2017/12, as the leader.
1. Tu Houwang, Tian Hongying*, Mei Chenghong, Wang Wenlan, Zhang Ruhua. Effects of the High Pressure of South Asia on the Water Vapor Distribution near the Tropospheric Top in the Asian Monsoon Region. Climatic and Environmental Research, 2018, 23(3): 341-354.
2.Tian H., W. Tian*, J. Luo, J. Zhang, M. Zhang. Climatology of cross-tropopause mass exchange over the Tibetan Plateau and its surroundings. Int. J. Climatol., 2017, 37: 3999-4014, doi:10.1002/joc.4970
3. Suo Chunnan, Tian Hongying*, Yan Chunwang, Luo Jiali. The influence of the Arctic polar vortex on the changes of polar stratospheric ozone. Arid Meteorology, 2017, 35(2): 190-198.
4.Luo J.*, J. Song, H. Tian, L. Liu, X. Liang. A case study of mass transport during the East-West oscillation of the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone. Advances in Meteorology, 2017, 5174025
5. Tian Hongying, Tian Wenshou*, Luo Jiali, Zhang Jie, Yang Qin, Huang Qian. The distribution and change characteristics of water vapor in the upper troposphere-lower stratosphere in the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Plateau Meteorology, 2014, 33(1): 1-13.
6.Tian W.*, H. Tian, S. Dhomse, W. Feng. A study of upper troposphere and lower stratosphere water vapor above the Tibetan Plateau using AIRS and MLS data. Atmos. Sci. Let., 2011, 12(2): 233-239, doi: 10.1002/asl.319.