Chen Qiang, male, born in Yuzhong, Gansu, in 1969, doctor in science, professor and doctoral supervisor. His research directions are atmospheric chemistry, environmental chemistry, pollution control technology and environmental assessment. He won the 13th Provincial Young Teacher Talent Award. The project 'Preparation and Application of Modified Nanometer Titanium Dioxide photocatalyst with Molecular Sieve Supported Doping' won the second prize of Gansu Science and Technology Progress Award.
1996.7-, Lanzhou University, engaged in teaching, scientific research and environmental assessment of atmospheric chemistry, environmental chemistry, pollution control technology.
2007.10-2008.10 Visiting scholar at the University of Birmingham, UK, participated in the 'characterization of particulate matter in the United Kingdom' project.
In recent years, more than 4 million yuan of scientific research projects have been completed, and they are:
1. Chen Qiang, Research on Source Apportionment of Atmospheric Particles in Xifeng District, Qingyang City. 2015-2017.
2. Chen Qiang, Research on the Distribution Characteristics and Source Analysis of Pollutants in Atmospheric Aerosols in Lanzhou City. 2009 Free Exploration Project of The Central Universities Basic Scientific Research Expense (General Project) Lanzhou University, 2010.1-2010.12.
3. 'Research on the Photocatalytic Degradation of Water Pollutants by Immobilized Nano-TiO2', with a funding of 200,000 yuan. (Approval Number: 20307005), 2001, Youth Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, as the leader.
4. 'Preparation of New Functional Material Immobilized Titanium Dioxide Nanotubes and Its Photocatalytic Technology for Industrial Wastewater Treatment'; (approval number: 2GS2GS057-A52-001-02), Gansu Province Science and Technology Research Project.
He published more than 50 papers, the main papers:
1. Wu Huanbo, Chen Qiang, Jing Yi, etc. 2015. The establishment of environmental receptor data processing and expansion methods in source analysis[J]. Journal of Environmental Science, 35(11): 3479-3485.
2. Chen Qiang, Jing Yi, et al. The method and application of PM10 alternative source composition spectrum establishment [J], Journal of Environmental Science, 2014,35(11):4078-4084.
3. Chen Qiang, Wu Huanbo, Establishment of a health risk assessment method for pollutants discharged from stationary sources[J], Environmental Science, 2014,37(5):1646-1652.
4. Wang Fang, Chen Qiang, etc., The impact of sand and dust weather on the main water-soluble ions in PM10 in Lanzhou City[J], Journal of Environmental Science, 2014,35(7):2478-2482.
5.Q. Chen; J.M. Song; J.Y. Yuan, The kinetics of photocatalytic degradation of aliphatic carboxylic acids in UV/TiO2 suspension system Environmental Technology 2009, 30, (11), 1103 -1109.
6.Qiang Chen; Ying Wei Kou; Qiong Wang; Hui Chen; Jiuyi Yuan, A Molecular Fragments Variable Connectivity Index for Studying the Toxicity (Vibrio fischeri pT50) of Substituted-Benzenes. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A Toxic/Hazardous Substance & Environmental Engineering 2009, 44, (3), 288-294.
7.Chen Q; Chang J; Li L; Yuan JY, A new kinetic model of photocatalytic degradation of formic acid in UV/TiO2 suspension system with in-situ monitoring. Reaction Kinetics and Catalysis Letters 2008, 93, (1), 157-164.
8.Qiang Chen; YingWei Kou; Feng Pan; JiuYi Yuan, Application of Molecular Fragments Variable Connectivity Index to Predicting Boiling Points of Alcohols. Journal of Iranian Chemical Society (JICS) 2010.
9.Jianxin Yin , R. M. H., Qiang Chen, Andrew Rutter, James J. Schauer, Source apportionment of ?ne particles at urban background and rural sites in the UK atmosphere. Atmospheric Environment 2010, 44, 841-851.