Li Xu, Lanzhou University, College of Atmospheric Sciences, senior experimenter, mainly engaged in the research and development of modern weather forecast technology and software systems.
Educational experience (starting from undergraduate stage, in chronological order; please list the name of the tutor at the postgraduate stage)
2009/09-2012/06, Lanzhou University, Meteorology, PhD, Supervisor: Wang Shigong
2007/09-2009/06, Lanzhou University, Meteorology, Master, Supervisor: Wang Shigong
2003/09-2007/06, Lanzhou University, Computer Science and Technology, Bachelor
Research and academic work experience (in chronological order; if you are a postdoctoral researcher on site or have entered a postdoctoral mobile station (or workstation) for research, please list the name of your co-supervisor):
2012/07-present, Lanzhou University, College of Atmospheric Sciences, Engineer
Scientific research projects (topics)
1. Arid Meteorological Science Research Fund Project, IAM201404, Research on the Objectification and Interpretation of Low-frequency Weather Maps, 2015/01-2016/12, 30,000 yuan, completed, as the host.
2. Special Fund for Basic Scientific Research Operating Expenses of Central Universities, lzujbky-2013-108, Research on Extended-range Forecasting Based on Statistical Methods, 2013/01-2014/06, 60,000 yuan, completed, as the host.
3. Horizontal subject, (16) 0038, 'Special Technical Service on the Dynamics of Disturbance Potential Energy and Predictability of East Asian Monsoon Variation', 2016/03-2017/12,50 thousand yuan, in research, as the host.
4. Special Fund for Basic Scientific Research Operating Expenses of Central Universities, lzujbky-2017-60, Analysis of Atmospheric Low-frequency Oscillation Characteristics of Regional Persistent Haze, 2017/01-2018/12, 100,000 yuan, in research, as the host.
5. National Population and Health Science Data Sharing Service Platform Project, Traffic Safety and Healthy Travel Meteorological Guarantee Service Topics-2017, vertical 20170396, 2017/06-2018/06, 250,000 yuan, in research, participating.
6. A Certain Naval Base Project, (15) 0164, XX Test Special Equipment Development Contract, 2015/10-2018/10, 3.15 million yuan, in research, participating.
7. National Population and Health Science Data Sharing Service Platform Project, Meteorological Environment and Health Special Service, 2011/01-2017/12, 1.7 million yuan, in research, participating.
Representative research results and academic awards
(1) Li Xu, Wang Shigong*, Shang Kezheng, Zhou Hai, Li Yan, Medium- and Long-Term Weather Forecasting Method Based on Ephemeris Superposition, Journal of Lanzhou University (Natural Science Edition),2015,51(4):526-530.
(2) Li Xu, Wang Shigong, Shang Kezheng, Zhou Hai, Wei Linbo. Preliminary study on extended-term similarity prediction method based on surface meteorological elements. Arid Meteorology ,2015,33(2):324-331.
(3)Xu Li, ShigongWang, Kezheng Shang, ShengchenLi, LanhuiZhang, HaiZhou, YifanCheng, Designment and Implementation of Short-range and Nowcasting Weather Forecast Operational System Based on Sharpmap, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2011, 58 (60): 2109-2114.
(4) Jia Xuwei, Li Xu*, Zhang Ying, Shang Kezheng, Le Man, Wang Shigong, Research on Extended-period Precipitation Forecast in the Midwest of Northwest China Based on Low Frequency Oscillation, Arid Meteorology, 2016.6.15(03):553-559
(5) Jia Xuwei, Li Xu*, Zhang Ying, Shang Kezheng, Wang Shigong, Zhu Anbao, Wu Zhongxun, Su Junli, Extended forecast of low-frequency weather signals based on period analysis method, Journal of Lanzhou University (Natural Science Edition), 2016.4.15 (02) :235-244
Shang Kezheng, Cheng Yifan, Li Xu, Zeng Xiaoqing, Weather Diagnostic Analysis and Interpretation of Numerical Forecast Products, Meteorological Press, 260 thousand words, 2016
Authorized invention patent
Li Xu, Lu Yanmin, Liu Weike, etc., An Intelligent Window System for Weather Feedback Adjustment Based on the Internet of Things Mode, authorized on April 3, 2018, China, patent number: ZL 2016 1 0773554.4
Li Xu, Wang Jinyan, Lu Yao, Gradually Filtering Similar Prediction System V1.0 (2018SR890163), August 2, 2018, software copyright
Li Xu, Li Yan, Zhang Jinyu, Dynamic Similarity Forecast System V1.0 (2018SR897190), July 7, 2018, software copyright
Li Xu, Lu Yao, Li Yan, Short-term Nowcasting Early Warning System V1.0 (2018SR897184), June 2, 2018, software copyright
Li Xu, Wang Jinyan, Zhang Jinyu, Thermal Power Plant Air Pollution Control Calculation Program Software V1.0 (2018SR897830), December 29, 2017, software copyright
Li Yan, Li Xu, Ma Baisheng. Thunderstorm Forecast System V1.0 (2018SR360461), May 21, 2018, software copyright