Professor Zhang Lei, male, born in May 1960, doctor of science, is the doctoral supervisor of Lanzhou University. He is the executive deputy director of the Key Laboratory for Semi-Arid Climate Change of the Ministry of Education, Lanzhou University, the executive deputy director of the Pan-Third Polar Eco-Environment and Climate Change Frontier Science Center, the director of the Chinese Society for Environmental Sciences, a member of Atmospheric Physics Committee of Chinese Meteorological Society, an editorial board of professional journals such as Plateau Meteorology. He used to be the Dean of the Department of Atmospheric Sciences of Lanzhou University, the Vice Dean of the College of Atmospheric Sciences, and a member of the Atmospheric Science Discipline Review Group of the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council (5th and 6th). He has visited Texas A&M University in the US., Cambridge University in the UK., and the International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) in Italy. Has been engaged in teaching and research on atmospheric physics and atmospheric environment, atmospheric boundary layer and atmospheric diffusion, atmospheric aerosol and its climatic effects, atmospheric pollution and its control. He has been responsible for teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses for a long time, recruiting and training master and doctoral students. He presided over more than 20 provincial and national-level projects, and published more than 130 papers in academic journals at home and abroad. He won the first National Meteorological Teaching Teacher (2018), National University Young Teacher Award (2000), Gansu Province Science and Technology Progress Third Prize (1999), Gansu Province Teaching Achievement First Prize (1997), Gansu Province University Cross-Century Subject Leader (1998), Baosteel Education Fund Excellent Teacher Award (1998), National Excellent Environmental Science and Technology Worker (1999), Lanzhou University Teacher Ethics Model (2001), Lanzhou University My Ten Favorite Teachers (2009) and many other awards and Honorary titles, and he was given the special government allowance of the State Council.
Main scientific papers
(1) Tian, P., L. Zhang*, J. Ma, K. Tang, L. Xu,Y. Wang, X. Gao, J. Liang, Y. Ji, H. Jiang, L. Yung, R. Zhang, 2018, Radiative absorption enhancement of dust mixed with anthropogenic pollution over East Asia, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 18(11), 1-36.
(2) Tian, P., L. Zhang*, X. Cao, N. Sun, X. Mo, J. Liang, X. Li, X. Gao, B. Zhang, H. Wang, 2018, Enhanced BOA Cooling and ATM Heating Efficiency by Mixed-type Aerosols: A Classification Based on Aerosol Nonsphericity, Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, 75(1), 113-124.
(3) Yang, Z., T. Yuan, H. Jiang, L. Zhang, C. Zhang, 2018, Stratiform and Convective Precipitation Properties of Tropical Cyclones in the Northwest Pacific, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 123, 3513-3529.
(4) Yuan, G., L. Zhang*, J. Liang, X. Cao, Q.Guo, Z. Yang, 2017, Impacts of initial soil moisture and vegetation on the diural temperature range in aird and semiarid regions in China, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 122(21), 11568-11583.
(5) Sun Naixiu, Zhang Lei*, Xu Lili, Wang Wenjing, 2018, Comprehensive Observational Analysis of Typical Daily Absorptive Aerosols in the Semi-arid Area of the Loess Plateau, Atmospheric Sciences, 42(2), 323-338.
(6) Guo Qi, Zhang Lei*, Yuan Guanghui, Li Xuetao, 2018, Analysis of the Basic Characteristics of the Stratospheric Atmosphere from 1979 to 2012, Journal of Lanzhou University (Natural Science Edition), 54(3), 324-333.
(7) Shi Yingying, Zhang Lei*, Tian Pengfei, Liu Hui, Ma Qiang, 2018, Aerosol Optical and Microphysical Properties of Dust in the Semi-arid Area of the Loess Plateau, Plateau Meteorology, 37(1), 286-295.
(8) Mo Xinyue, Ma Weidong, Li Huan, Zhang Lei*. Groundwater Environmental Impact Assessment of Tailings Pond Based on MODFLOW-NWT. Environmental Monitoring Management and Technology, 2018, 30(04): 32-36.
(9) Yuan, G., L. Zhang*, J. Liang, X. Cao, H. Liu, Z. Yang, 2017, Understanding the partitioning of the available energy over the semi-arid areas of the loess Plateau, China, Atmosphere. 8(5), 87.
(10) Liang, J., L. Zhang*, X. Cao, J. Wen, J. Wang, G. Wang, 2017, Energy balance in the semi-arid area of the Loess Plateau, China, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 2017, 122, 2155-2168.
(11) Tian, P., X. Cao, L. Zhang*, N. Sun, L. Sun, T. Logan, J. Shi, Y. Wang, Y. Ji, Y. Lin, Z. Huang, T. Zhou, Y. Shi, R. Zhang, 2017, Aerosol vertical distribution and optical properties over China from long-term satellite and ground-based remote sensing, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 2017, 17(1-4), 1-47.
(12) Gao, X., X. Cao, P. Tian, L. Zhang, Z. Huang, T. Zhou, 2017, Combined observation of a dust storm over the Loess Plateau using a dual-wavelength lidar and an aethalometer, Atmospheric Pollution Research, 8, 1103-1112.
(13) Liu, H., B. Hu, L. Zhang, X. Zhao, K. Shang, Y. Wang, J. Wang, 2017, Ultraviolet radiation over China, Spatial distribution and trends, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 76, 1371-1383.
(14) Yi Nana, Zhang Lei*, Liu Weiping, Tian Pengfei, Dong Zhulei, 2017, Aerosol Optical Properties and Radiation Effects in Northwest China, Atmospheric Sciences, 41(2), 409-420.
(15) Zhou Xu, Zhang Lei*, Guo Qi, Yi Nana, Tian Pengfei, Chen Lijing, 2017, Numerical Simulation of Severe Dust Storms and Analysis of Temporal and Spatial Changes of PM10 Concentration, China Environmental Science, 37(1), 1-12.
(16) Chen Lijing, Zhang Lei*, Liang Jiening, Zhou Xu, 2017, Comparative Analysis of Atmospheric Turbulence Fluxes on Different Underlying Surfaces in Semi-arid Areas, Plateau Meteorology, 36(5), 1325-1335.
(17) Zhou Xu, Zhang Lei*, Chen Lijing, Guo Qi, 2017, The Impact of Dust Aerosols on Meteorological Fields during Sandstorms, Plateau Meteorology, 36(5), 1422-1432.
(18) Du Tao, Mo Xinyue, Li Huan, Zhang Lei*, 2017, The influence of different parameterization schemes in the WRF model on the simulation of a severe precipitation weather process in Central China, Journal of Southwest Agricultural University, 30(11), 2583-2589.
(19) Xinyue Mo, Huan Li, Lei Zhang*, 2017, The study of aerosol and cloud interactions in the context of global climate change is increasingly important, Science and Technology Review, 35(20), 135-136.
(20) Mo Xinyue, Li Huan, An Weiming, Zhang Lei*, Pan Feng. Analysis of soil and groundwater remediation targets based on health risks: Taking a petrochemical contaminated site as an example. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, 2017, 45(10 ): 205-208.
(21) Mo Xinyue, Li Huan, Pan Feng, Zhang Lei*, Fu Peng, An Weiming. Government environmental responsibility under the background of ecological civilization construction. Ecological Economics, 2017, 33(04): 186-190.
(22) Mo Xinyue, Li Huan, Zhang Lei*, Pan Feng. Research on China's Rural Eco-Environmental Problems in the New Era. Environment and Sustainable Development, 2017, 42(01): 47-49.
(23) Li, X., L. Zhang*, X. Cao, J. Quan, T. Wang, J. Liang, J. Shi, 2016, Retrieval of precipitable water vapor using MFRSR and comparison with other multisensors over the semi-arid area of northwest China, Atmospheric Research, 172, 83-94.
(24) Liu, H., B. Hu, L. Zhang, Y. Wang, P. Tian, 2016, Spatiotemporal characteristics of ultraviolet radiation in recent 54? years from measurements and reconstructions over the Tibetan Plateau, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 121(13).
(25) Liu Weiping, Zhang Lei*, Tian Pengfei, Li Yan, Yi Nana, Yuan Guanghui, 2016, Analysis of the variation of high temperature weather and high temperature days in summer in Gansu from 1981 to 2010, Journal of Lanzhou University (Natural Science Edition), 52(4 ), 475-478.
(26) Wang Hongbin, Zhang Lei*, Jiao Shengming, Zhang Zhiwei, Zhu Yuying, Zhu Chengying, 2016, Validation and inversion error analysis of MODIS aerosol products in China, Plateau Meteorology, 35(03), 810-822.
(27) Yuan Guanghui, Zhang Lei*, Li Yao, Liang Jiening, 2016, Method for obtaining high-quality turbulent flux data on the complex terrain of the Loess Plateau, Chinese Journal of Geophysics, 59(6), 1971-1982.
(28) Zhou Xu, Zhang Lei*, Sun Naixiu, Gaoxing Ai, 2016, The influence of dust aerosol on radiation during a dusty weather, Arid Meteorology, 34(5), 763-771.
(29) Mo Xinyue, Li Huan, Fu Peng, Pan Feng, Zhang Lei*. The atmospheric environmental risk assessment of methyl chloride leakage. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 2016, 44(28): 62-64+67.
(30) Mo Xinyue, Li Huan, Yang Hong, Pan Feng, Zhang Lei*. Current status, causes and countermeasures of rural water pollution in China under the new situation. World Science and Technology Research and Development, 2016, 38(05): 1125-1129.
(31) Tian, P., X. Cao, L. Zhang*, H. Wang, J. Shi, Z. Huang, T. Zhou, H. Liu, 2015, Observation and simulation study of atmospheric aerosol nonsphericity over the Loess Plateau in northwest China, Atmospheric Environment, 117, 212-219.
(32) Tian, P., L. Zhang*, X. Cao, N. Yi, 2015, The Application of EMD-CIIT Lidar Signal Denoising Method in Aerosol Detection, Procedia Engineering, 102(4), 1233-1237.
(33) Wang Hongbin, Zhang Zhiwei, Zhang Lei*, Wu Hong, Zhou Linyi, Zu Fan, 2015, Identification and Characteristic Analysis of Aerosol Size at Three AERONET Stations in China, 35(4), 995-1003.
(34) Yi Nana, Zhang Lei*, Cao Xianjie, Liang Jiening, Tian Pengfei, Li Yanjun, 2015, Forced analysis of SACOL black carbon and dust aerosols, Journal of Lanzhou University (Natural Science Edition), 51(3), 381-387.
(35) Yang Honglong, Pan Jie, Zhang Lei, 2015, Variation characteristics of China's regional high temperature heat wave events under SRESA2 scenario, Journal of Meteorology and Environment, 31(1), 51-59.
(36) Liu Changbo, Ji Xiaoxiao, Xu Yinlong, Wang Mingxing, Zhang Lei, Pan Jie, Hu Yanan, Tong Jinhe, 2015, Simulation analysis of the 21st century maximum and minimum temperature and diurnal range changes in China under SRES A1B scenario, Climatic and Environmental Research, 20(1), 89-96.
(37) Cao, X., J. Liang, P. Tian, L. Zhang, X. Quan, W. Liu, 2014, The mass concentration and optical properties of black carbon aerosols over a semi-arid region in the northwest of China, Atmospheric Pollution Research,5 (4), 601-609.
(38) Liang, J., L. Zhang*, Y. Wang, X. Cao, Q. Zhang, H. Wang, B. Zhang, 2014, Turbulence regimes and the validity of similarity theory in the stable boundary layer over complex terrain of the Loess Plateau, China, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres,119, 6009-6021.
(39) Tian, P., X. Cao, J. Liang, L. Zhang*, N. Yi, L. Wang, X. Cheng, 2014, Improved empirical mode decomposition based denoising method for lidar signals, Optics Communications, 325(325),54-59.
(40) Yuan Guanghui, Zhang Lei*, Xi Xiaoxia, Liang Jiening, 2014, Environmental Research, Monitoring and Variation characteristics of the concentration of atmospheric particulate matter in Lanzhou City, (3), 1-5.
(41) Zhang Zhiwei, Wang Hongbin, Zhang Lei*, Hu Die, Tian Pengfei, Liang Jiening, Wang Shigong, 2014, Analysis and comparison of aerosol microphysical characteristics of 3 AERONET sites in China, China Environmental Science, 34(8), 1927-1937.
(42) Liang Jiening, Zhang Lei*, Tian Pengfei, Cao Xianjie, Wang Hongbin, Bi Jianrong, 2014, Influence of low-level jet on near-stratigraphic turbulence in boundary layer on complex topography of Loess Plateau, Chinese Journal of Geophysics, 57(5), 1387-1398.
(43) Li Yanjun, Zhang Lei*, Cao Xianjie, Yue Yun, Shi Jinsen, 2014, Characteristics of black carbon aerosol concentration in urban and suburban areas of Lanzhou, China Environmental Science, 34(6), 1397-1403.
(44) Zhang Zhiwei, Wang Hongbin, Zhang Lei*, Tian Pengfei, Wang Jin, Wang Tengjiao, 2014, Analysis of Direct Aerosol Radiative Forcing at 3 AERONET Sites in China, Journal of University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 31(3), 297-305.
(45) Hu Xiangjun, Zhang Lei, Zheng Fei, Wang Tengjiao, 2014, Research on aerosol radiation effects based on lidar data, Arid Meteorology, 32(2), 248-255.
(46) Zhou Lin, Pan Jie, Zhang Lei, Xu Yinlong, 2014, Statistical Error Correction Analysis of Daily Precipitation in Climate Simulation——Taking Shanghai as an Example, Journal of Tropical Meteorology, 30(1), 137-144.
(47) Cao, X., Z. Wang, P. Tian, J. Wang, L. Zhang*, X. Quan, 2013, Statistics of aerosol extinction coefficient profiles and optical depth using lidar measurement over Lanzhou, China since 2005-2008, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy &Radiative Transfer, 122, 150-154.
(48) Quan, X., H. L. Huang, L. Zhang, E. Weisz, X. Cao, 2013, Sensitive detection of aerosol effect on simulated IASI spectral radiance, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy &Radiative Transfer, 122, 214-232.
(49) Wang, H., L. Zhang*, X. Cao, Z. Zhang, J. Liang, 2013, A-Train satellite measurements of dust aerosol distributions over northern China, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy &Radiative Transfer, 122, 170-179.
(50) Wang, J., L. Zhang*, J. Huang, X. Cao, R. Liu, B. Zhou, H. Wang, Z. Huang, J. Bi, T. Zhou, B. Zhang, T. Wang, 2013, Macrophysical and optical properties of mid-latitude cirrus clouds over a semi-arid area observed by micro-pulse lidar, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy &Radiative Transfer, 122, 3-12.
(51) Liang Jiening, Zhang Lei*, Zhang Wu, Shi Jinsen, 2013, Unclosed surface energy and its effect on carbon dioxide flux in the semi-arid area of ??the Loess Plateau, Acta Phys. Sin, 62(9), 528-539.
(52) Liang Jiening, Zhang Lei*, Bao Jing, Zhao Shiqiang, Huang Jianping, Zhang Wu, 2013, Turbulence characteristics of stable boundary layer affected by mesoscale motion in the complex terrain of the Loess Plateau, Atmospheric Sciences, 37(1), 113-123.
(53) Wang Na, Zhang Lei*, Deng Tao, Chen Min, 2013, Simulation of boundary layer response of dust aerosol by using lidar data, Journal of Tropical Meteorology, 29(2), 328-336.
(54) Wang Na, Zhang Lei*, Deng Tao, Chen Min, Lu Dengrong, 2013, Study on aerosol optical properties and radiation effects in a dust-floating process, Journal of Tropical Meteorology, 29(3), 458-464.
(55) Wang Tengjiao, Zhang Lei*, Zhang Bokai, Cao Xianjie, Wang Hongbin, 2013, Influence of Urban Underlay on Winter Heat Island Effect and Boundary Layer Structure in Valley City Lanzhou, Acta Meteorologica Sinica, 71(6), 1115-1129.
(56) Wang Tengjiao, Zhang Lei*, Hu Xiangjun, Zhao Shiqiang, Wang Jin, 2013, Numerical simulation of the boundary layer structure in summer under the hilly terrain of the Loess Plateau with WRF model, Plateau Meteorology, 32(5), 1261-1271.
(57) Hu Die, Zhang Lei*, Wang Hongbin, 2013, Remote sensing analysis of aerosol optical depth in arid and semi-arid regions of the Loess Plateau, Plateau Meteorology, 32(3), 654-664.
(58) Hu Die, Zhang Lei, Sha Sha, Wang Hongbin, 2013, Comparative application analysis of MODIS aerosol products in Northwest China, Arid Meteorology, 31(4), 677-683.
(59) Tian Pengfei, Zhang Lei*, Cao Xianjie, Wang Jin, Zhou Bi, Wang Hongbin, Huang Zhongwei, Zhang Wu, 2013, Determination of the boundary value of aerosol extinction coefficient based on Fernald and Klett method, Chinese Journal of Quantum Electronics, 30(1), 57- 65.
(60) Wang Jin, Zhang Lei*, Wang Hongbin, Liu Ruijin, Zhou Bi, Huang Zhongwei, Bi Jianrong, Zhang Beidou, Zhang Wu, 2013, Geometric characteristics and optical thickness of cirrus cloud detection by lidar in the north-west semi-arid region, Chinese Journal of Quantum Electronics, 30(1), 66-72.
(61) Zhou Bi, Zhang Lei, Jiang Deming, Cao Xianjie, Sui Bing, 2013, Study on Aerosol Optical Thickness in Lanzhou by Lidar Observation Data, Arid Meteorology, 31(4), 666-671.
(62) Bao, J., L. Zhang*, X. Cao, J. Liang, J. Wang, 2012, Footprint analysis for turbulent flux measurements over complex terrain on the Loess Plateau of China, Advanced Material Research, 516-517, 910-916.
(63) Cao, X., L. Zhang*, X. Quan, Z. Bi, B. Jing, L. Xia, 2012, Lidar measurements for comparison of atmospheric aerosol extinction and scattering properties over Lanzhou, China, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 137, 256-261.
(64) Wang, Z., X. Cao, L. Zhang*, J. Notholt, B. Zhou, R. Liu, B. Zhang, 2012, Lidar measurement of planetary boundary layer height and comparison with microwave profiling radiometer observation, Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 5, 1965-1972.
(65) Wang, Z., L. Zhang*, X. Cao, J. Huang, W. Zhang, 2012, Analysis of dust aerosol by using dual-wavelength lidar, Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 12, 608-614
(66) Zhou, B., L. Zhang*, X. Cao, X. Li, J. Huang, J. Shi, J. Bi, 2012, Analysis of the vertical structure and size distribution of dust aerosols over the semi-arid region of the Loess Plateau in China, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics Discussions, 12, 6113-6143.
(67) Shang, X., Y. Xiong, Y. Zhang, L. Zhang, Z. Liu, 2012, Pd(II)-Catalyzed Direct Olefination of Arenes with Allylic Esters and Ethers, Synlett, 23, 259-262.
(68) Li Xia, Zhang Lei*, 2012, Analysis of aerosol origin and optical properties based SACOL backward trajectory tracing model, Acta Physica Sinica, 61(2), 023402-9.
(69) Chen Lin, Zhang Lei*, Zhang Lei, Cao Xianjie, Huang Jianping, Zhang Wu, Zhang Beidou, 2012, Characteristics and sources of black carbon aerosol and carbon-containing gas in semi-arid regions, China Environmental Science, 32(8), 1345- 1352.
(70) Wang Jin, Zhang Lei, Wang Tengjiao, Bao Jing, Cao Xianjie, Zhang Beidou, Zhou Zhongyu, 2012, Comparative analysis of typical daily circulation characteristics in valleys near Lanzhou, Arid Meteorology, 30(2), 169-177.
(71) Zhang Long, Zhang Lei, Wang Ying, Cao Xianjie, 2012, Simulation analysis of diurnal variation of surface meteorological elements in winter on the Loess Plateau hills based on different boundary layer schemes of WRF, Arid Meteorology, 30(2), 158-168.
(72) Zhao Shiqiang, Zhang Lei*, Wang Zhiting, Wang Tengjiao, Zhang Lei, Liang Jiening, 2012, Estimating the height of the boundary layer in summer in the Yuzhong area of the outskirts of Lanzhou using lidar combined with numerical models, Climatic and Environmental Research, 17(5), 523- 531.
(73) Cao, X., L. Zhang, J. Bao, X. Li, B. Zhou, 2011,Analysis on characteristics of aerosol absorption and scattering over Zhangye, China, Sciences in Cold and Arid Regions, 3(6): 0535–0542.
(74) Liu Ruijin, Zhang Lei*, Wang Hongbin, Cao Xianjie, Huang Jianping, Shu Jianrong, 2011, Lidar detection of cirrus cloud characteristics in semi-arid areas, Atmospheric Sciences, 35(5), 863-870.
(75) Wang Hongbin, Zhang Lei*, Liu Ruijin, Zhang Zhiwei, Cao Xianjie, 2011, Comparative analysis of two MODIS aerosol products in China, Plateau Meteorology, 30(3), 772-783.
(76) Xu Jiliang, Zhang Lei*, Lu Daren, 2011, Analysis of optical and microphysical characteristics of atmospheric aerosols in the Taihu Lake area, Plateau Meteorology, 30(6), 1668-1675.
(77) Zhang Lei, Zhang Lei*, Zhang Dingling, Zhao Shiqiang, Huang Jianping, Zhang Wu, Shi Jinsen, 2011, Characteristics of black carbon aerosol concentration in the suburbs of Lanzhou, China Environmental Science, 31(8), 1248-1255.
(78) Zhou Bi, Zhang Lei*, Cao Xianjie, Han Xiao, Zhang Wu, Feng Guanghong, 2011, Analysis the optical properties of aerosols in the outer suburbs of Lanzhou by using lidar data, Plateau Meteorology, 30(4), 1011-1017.
(79) Zhang, L., X. Cao, J. Bao, B. Zhou, 2010, A case study of dust aerosol radiative properties over Lanzhou, China, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 10, 4283-4293.
(80) Wang, Y., L. Zhang, 2010, Relationship between global solar radiation and sunshine duration for northwest China, International Journal of the Physical Sciences, 5(7), 1023-1033.
(81) Yang, H., Y. Xu, L. Zhang, J. Pan, X. Li, 2010, Projected change in heat waves over China using the PRECIS climate model, Climate Research, 42, 79-88.
(82) Tian Lei, Zhang Wu, Shi Jinsen, Huang Jianping, Song Songtao, Ding Xiaodong, Guan Jianrong, Cao Xianjie, Zhang Lei, 2010, Optical properties and radiation effects of high clouds and aerosols in Lanzhou area, Plateau Meteorology, 29(4), 1050-1057.
(83) Deng Tao, Zhang Lei*, Chen Min, Wu Dui, Deng Xuejiao, Tan Haobo, 2010, The influence of high clouds and aerosol radiation effects on the boundary layer, Atmospheric Sciences, 34(5), 979-987.
(84) Deng Tao, Zhang Lei*, Chen Min, Xia Junrong, Song Wei, Deng Xuejiao, Tan Haobo, Bi Xueyan, Li Fei, 2010, Optical properties and radiation effects of high clouds and aerosols in Lanzhou area, Plateau Meteorology, 29(1), 230-235.
(85) Cao Xianjie, Zhang Lei*, Li Xia, Shi Jinsen, Xu Jiliang, Huang Jianping, Zhang Wu, 2010, Analysis of aerosol absorption and scattering characteristics in Zhangye area, Plateau Meteorology, 29(5), 1246-1253.
(86) Ling Xiaolu, Zhang Lei*, Guo Weidong, Zhang Renjian, 2010, A preliminary study on the impact of dust aerosols on micrometeorological characteristics in semi-arid areas, Climatic and Environmental Research, 15(3), 279-288.
(87) Yang Honglong, Xu Yinlong, Zhang Lei, Pan Jie, Tao Shengcai, 2010, Simulation of China's regional average and extreme climate change at the end of the 21st century under SRES A2 scenario, Advances in Climate Change Research, 6(3), 157-163.
(88) Wang Ying, Zhang Lei*, Hu Ju, Zhang Yan, 2010, Examination of Simulation Ability of Urban Boundary Layer and Analysis of Surface Meteorological Characteristics by WRF Model, Plateau Meteorology, 29(6), 1397-1407.
(89) Li Xia, Zhang Lei*, Cao Xianjie, 2010, Analysis of Lanzhou Aerosol Radiation Characteristics and Surface Radiation Characteristics in Winter 2008, Journal of Lanzhou University (Natural Science Edition), 46(5), 56-62.
(90) Cao Xianjie, Zhang Lei*, Zhou Bi, Bao Jing, Shi Jinsen, Bi Jianrong, 2009, Observation of Aerosol Radiation in Lanzhou Dust by Lidar, Plateau Meteorology, 28(5), 1115-1120.
(91) Quan Xiaojing, Zhang Lei*, Cao Xianjie, Wang Hongbin, 2009, Study on the characteristics of atmospheric aerosol optical thickness in Lanzhou in winter in 2007, Journal of Lanzhou University (Natural Science Edition), 45(3), 39-44.
(92) Bao Jing, Zhang Lei*, Zhang Yan, Shi Jinsen, 2009, Calculation of Momentum Heat Flux in the Surface Layer in Semi-arid Area, Journal of Lanzhou University (Natural Science Edition), 45(5), 63-67.
(93) Huang, J., W. Zhang, J. Zuo, J. Bi, J. Shi, X. Wang, Z. Chang, Z. Huang, S. Yang, B. Zhang, G. Wang, G. Feng, J. Yuan, L. Zhang, H. Zuo, S. Wang, C. Fu. J. Chou, 2008: An overview of the Semi-Arid Climate and Environment Research Observatory over the Loess Plateau, Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 25(6), 1-16.
(94) Huang, J., Z. Huang, J. Bi, W. Zhang, L. Zhang, 2008, Micro-pulse Lidar measurements of aerosol vertical structure over the Loess Plateau. Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters, 1, 8-11.
(95) Zhang Wenyu, Wang Yinqi, Song Jiayao, Zhang Lei, Sun Lu, 2008, Research on Retrieving k Value by Lidar, Plateau Meteorology, 27(5), 1083-1087.
Main research projects
(1) The mechanism of arid and semi-arid climate change, The Innovative Research Group Project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 41521004, 2016.1.-2021.12., as the main participant.
(2) Study on the Full-Time Temperature, Humidity and Rising Velocity Detection Lidar of Cloud Precipitation Potential, National Major Scientific Research Instrument Development Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 41627807, 2016.1.-2021.12., as the main participant
(3) Research on turbulence characteristics of stable boundary layer under complex terrain conditions in the semi-arid area of ??the Loess Plateau, National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 41475008, 2015.1.-2018.12., principal
(4) Ground-based comprehensive observation and satellite remote sensing inversion in arid and semi-arid areas, No. 2012CB955302, 2012.1.- 2016.12., Topic 2 of the National Major Scientific Research Project 'Climate Change and its Impact in Typical Drought and Semi-Arid Regions of the World ', as the leader.
(5) Chemistry-climate coupling and the role of atmospheric processes and human activities in East Asia, No. 2010CB428604, 2010.1.-2015.1., Topic 4 of the National Key Basic Research and Development Planning Project 'Basic Stratospheric Atmospheric Process and Its Role in Climate and Weather Change in East Asia ', as the leader.
(6) Observation and study of black carbon and dust aerosol absorption characteristics in arid and semi-arid regions of Northwest China, National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 41075104, 2011.1.-2013.12., as the leader.
(7) Research on the vertical distribution and radiation characteristics of dust aerosol in the arid and semi-arid regions of Northwest China, National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 40675078, 2007.1.-2009.12., as the leader.
(8) Observational and experimental research on the interaction between atmospheric and surface processes in semi-arid areas under different land use and coverage conditions, National Key Basic Research and Development Planning Project, No. 2006CB400501, 2006.1.--2010.12., as the leader of the first subject.
(9) Atmospheric aerosol radiative forcing and its interaction with meteorological fields, National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 40275039, 2003.1.-2005.12., as the leader.
(10) National Highway 213,212,211, Provincial Highway 212 related road reconstruction environmental impact assessment project 4, Gansu Provincial Traffic Department/Highway Bureau commissioned, Gansu Provincial Environmental Protection Bureau evaluation project ,2003.5.-2009.4., as the leader.
(11) Research on Urban Air Pollution and Its Control, Project of National Award Scheme for Teaching and Research of Outstanding Young Teachers in Colleges and Universities, 2001.6.-2005.12., as the leader.
(12) Research Topic on the Evolution of my country's Future Living Environment and Prediction of Northern Aridification Trend (No. G1999043408), 2001.1.-2004.12., National Key Basic Research Development Planning Project, 150,000 yuan, as the leader.
(13) Calculation of vehicle emissions by using monitoring data, Foundation for University Key Teacher by the Ministry of Education, 2000.01.-2002.12., as the leader.
Main teaching papers
(1) Yang Debao, Zhang Lei, Wang Shigong, Shang Kezheng, Wang Jinyan, Construction and Practice of Atmospheric Science Experimental Teaching System, Higher Education of Sciences, 2010, (6), 97-101
(2) Yang Debao, Zhang Lei, Wang Shigong, Zhang Wenyu, Shang Kezheng, Reform and effect of atmospheric science talent training model, Northwest Higher Education, 2001, (2), 111-114
(3) Zhang Lei, Wang Shigong, Chen Changhe, Qiu Chongjian, On How Atmospheric Science Teaching Meets the Challenges of the 21st Century, Collected Papers on Educational Reform of the Ministry of Education, 1999 June
(4) Zhang Lei, Strengthen Education Management and Cultivate Qualified Talents, Journal of Lanzhou University (Social Science Edition), 1998, 26 (Higher Education Research Special), 267-269
(5) Wang Shigong, Zhang Lei, Yang Debao, Xi Xiaoxia, Jin Liya, Atmospheric Science Teaching Reform and Research, Northwest Higher Education, 1997, (1), 35-37
(6) Zhang Lei, Chen Changhe, Huang Jianguo, Strengthening the construction of environmental majors and cultivating environmental science talents, Higher Education of Science, 1996, (2), 41-44
(7) Chen Changhe, Zhang Lei, Atmospheric Science Talent Cultivation Facing the 21st Century, Journal of Nanjing University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition) Higher Education Exploration Special, 1994, (2), 49-51
(8) Zhang Lei, Chen Changhe, Huang Jianguo, On the development trend of atmospheric science and the training of atmospheric science talents, Higher Education of Sciences, 1995, (3), 28-31
(9) Zhang Lei, Chen Changhe, Huang Jianguo, Thoughts on Enrichment and Improvement of Atmospheric Environment Major and Course System Optimization, Northwest Higher Education, 1995, (3), 46-49
(10) Zhang Lei, Zhang Wenyu, Wang Shihong, Chen Changhe, Combining Teaching with Practice to Promote Teaching, Teaching and Research, 1994, (2), 17-20.