Huang Qian, female, is a doctor and a professor at the College of Atmospheric Sciences, Lanzhou University. She received a bachelor's degree in Atmospheric Sciences from Lanzhou University in 1995, a master's degree in Atmospheric Sciences from Lanzhou University in 1998, and a PhD from the College of Atmospheric Sciences, Lanzhou University in 2008. From June 2006 to January 2008, she visited in the School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds. At present, she is mainly engaged in the research of atmospheric boundary layer turbulence and its influence on the uplift and vertical transmission of dust. She mainly teaches Boundary Layer Meteorology, Air Pollution Meteorology and Applied Meteorology.
Atmospheric boundary layer turbulence, uplift and vertical transport of dust and large eddy simulations.
General Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China: 'Large Eddy Simulation Study on the Influence of Boundary Layer Turbulence on the Uplift and Vertical Transport of Black Storm Dust in Arid Areas' (41775013), January 2018-December 2021, as the leader.
General Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China: 'Large Eddy Simulation Study of the Influence of Boundary Layer Convection on the Uplift and Transport of Dust in Arid Areas' (41275006), January 2013-December 2016, as the leader.
General Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China: 'East Asia Stratospheric Chemistry-Radiation-Dynamic Feedback and Its Impact on East Asia Weather and Climate' (41575038), January 2016-December 2019, as the member
Distinguished Youth Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China: 'The Interaction of Atmospheric Chemistry and Climate and the Exchange of Materials in the Stratosphere and Troposphere' (41225018), January 2013-December 2016, as the member.
Sub-project of the National Major R&D Program: 'Numerical Simulation and Observation Research on Atmospheric Migration of Accidental Substances' (2011CB706900), January 2011-December 2015, as the member.
Sub-project of the National Major R&D Program: 'Basic Stratospheric Atmospheric Process and Its Role in East Asian Climate and Weather Changes' (2010CB428600), January 2010-December 2014, as the member.
1. Q. Huang*, J. H. Marsham, W. Tian, D. J. Parker, L. Garcia-Carreras, Large-eddy simulation of dust-uplift by a haboob density current, Atmos. Env., 2018, 179
2. W. Sang, Q. Huang*, W. S. Tian, J. S. Wright, J. K. Zhang, H. Y. Tian, J. L. Luo, D. Z. Hu, Y. Y. Han, A large eddy model study on the effect of overshooting convection on lower stratospheric water vapor, J. Geophys. Res.，2018, doi: 10. 1029/2017JD028069
3. Q. Huang, J. H. Marsham*, D. J. Parker, W. S. Tian, C. M. Grams, Simulations of the effects of surface heat flux anomalies on stratification, convective growth and vertical transport within the Saharan boundary layer，J. Geophys. Res.，2010, 115, doi:10.1029/2009JD012689
4. Q. Huang, J. H. Marsham, D. J. Parker, W. Tian，A comparison of roll and nonroll convection and subsequent deepening moist convection: An LEM case study based on SCMS data，Mon. Wea. Rev.,2009.01.15
5. W. Tian，M. Chipperfield，Q. Huang，Effects of the Tibetan Plateau on total column ozone，Tellus B，2007.12
6. Ren Yan, Huang Qian*, Zhang Junxia, Wang Chan, The effect of large eddy model resolution on the structure and evolution of the atmospheric boundary layer in the ocean trade wind region, Journal of Tropical Meteorology, 2018.2, 34(1), 23-33
7. Zhang Junxia, Huang Qian*, Tian Wenshou, Guo Zhenhai, Tian Hongying, Wu Xixi, Large eddy simulation study on the influence of convective cooling pool on the uplift and transport of black storm dust, Plateau Meteorology, 2018.06, 37(3), 850-862
8. Wang Rong, Huang Qian*, Tian Wenshou, Zhang Qiang, Zhang Jiankai, Sang Wenjun, Large eddy simulation study of the effect of boundary layer convection on the uplift and transport of tracers, Atmospheric Sciences, 2015.08.07, 39(4), 731 -745
9. Huang Qian, Wang Rong, Tian Wenshou, Zuo Hongchao, Zhang Qiang, Large eddy simulation study on the influence of wind shear on boundary layer convection, Acta Meteorologica Sinica 2014.03.15
10. Huang Qian, Tian Wenshou, Wang Wen, Shen Xueshun, Zhang Lei, Kang Fengqin, Vertical velocity field and thermal convection over complex mountainous areas, Acta Meteorologica Sinica, 2007.06.05